Are you in the Buangkok area and looking for a shopping mall with a wide range of activities to offer?
There is no need to shop around because Buangkok Square Mall provides everything you need. It’s a one-stop mall ideal for anyone at any age.
Therefore, keep reading this guide to find out the exciting things you can do at Buangkok Square Mall.
Buangkok Square Mall in Singapore
Buangkok Square Mall is conveniently situated along Buangkok Link, which is one of the HDB streets in the HDB estate of Hougang Township.
It is an air-conditioned mall that has popular household brands for your basic needs as well as a variety of food and drink options that can satisfy your cravings.
Moreover, it goes beyond shopping, as you can discover an array of education and enrichment activities perfect to hone your children’s skills and talents.
Here are the essential details to consider before going to this mall:
- Location: Block 991, Buangkok Link, Singapore 530991
- Operating hours: Open from 8 AM to 10 PM daily.
- Best For: Diverse array of products, services, amenities, and activities conveniently located near HDB estates.
6 Top Things You Can Do At Buangkok Square Mall in Singapore
1. Enjoy the ease of hassle-free shopping.
Buangkok Square Mall values convenience. This is why it offers a wide range of shopping stores catering to your daily needs in a fast-paced world. Here are your wide range of choices:
- Prime Supermarket. Stock up on groceries and household essentials at Prime Supermarket. It is your one-stop shop for all your daily needs.
- 7-Eleven. Need a snack or a last-minute buy? 7-Eleven covers you. The best on-the-go convenience store.
- Value Dollar Shop. Offering cheap products and deals. From household goods to stationery, everything is affordable.
- Suzy Ameer. Enjoy a variety of beauty and personal care products from Suzy Ameer. Their skincare and cosmetics fulfil all your beauty demands.
2. Indulge yourself in a delightful gastronomic adventure.
Following a day filled with shopping and exploration, it is time to recharge with some delectable and satisfying meals. Each and every craving can be satisfied by the numerous culinary alternatives that are available at Buangkok Square Mall.
When it comes to cafes and quick bite options, you may explore the following:
- Papa Café. Relish the homely goodness of meals at Papa Café, where every bite evokes the warmth of a loved one’s embrace.
- Bread Junction. Treat yourself to freshly baked delights at Bread Junction, featuring a tempting array of fluffy buns and delectable pastries catering to every taste.
- Pizza Hut. Indulge in the timeless appeal of classic and cheesy pizzas at Pizza Hut, where each bite promises a slice of culinary heaven.
- Grove Cafe 素林. Health-conscious diners and vegetarians will find a haven at Grove Cafe, offering a diverse range of nutritious and flavorful options and providing the best of both worlds.
- Nam Kee Pau. A local gem, Nam Kee Pau is a perennial favourite, never failing to impress with its flavorful fillings and irresistibly fluffy buns that are sure to satiate your appetite.
When you want to try local food, consider the following options:
- CRAVE Nasi Lemak. Immerse yourself in the true essence of Singaporean cuisine at CRAVE Nasi Lemak, where the rich aroma and irresistible taste will undoubtedly leave you yearning for more.
- Koufu. Embark on a culinary journey through a miniature Singapore on your plate at Koufu. Indulge in a diverse array of local delights, from laksa to char kway teow, offering a true taste of the region.
- Huang Kee Wuhan Beef Noodles. Pamper your taste buds with a hearty bowl of Wuhan beef noodles at Huang Kee. Each spoonful is a burst of flavour and satisfaction, and you will surely have a delightful dining experience.
If you’re interested in trying some refreshing drinks:
- R & B Tea Singapore. Quench your thirst with a refreshing beverage from R & B Tea. With a wide selection of brews, every sip promises a burst of flavour.
- IJOOZ. Savour the taste of nature with freshly squeezed juices from IJOOZ. Rejuvenate and recharge with every sip.
3. Explore educational, artistic, and lifestyle enrichment.
Whether you are looking to broaden your intellectual horizons or develop your artistic abilities, Buangkok Square has an array of options to offer.
- Global Art Singapore. At Global Art Singapore, you will be able to completely submerge yourself in a world of creativity and inspiration. There are a wide range of art classes and workshops for beginners and experienced artists.
- Dancepointe Academy Singapore. Have you ever fantasised about dancing like a professional? There are many different types of dance classes available at Dancepointe Academy Singapore, ranging from ballet to street dance. In order to express yourself through movement, you will be able to choose the ideal lesson for you, regardless of whether you are a novice or an experienced dancer.
- Cristofori Music. At Cristofori Music, music has power. The piano, guitar, or drums programmes at this music school are appropriate for you. Discover your musical potential with professional educators.
- Kuno Method. Step outside standard schooling at Kuno Method. This innovative school emphasises comprehensive growth and personalised learning.
- Mavis Tutorial Centre. At the Mavis Tutorial Centre, you can aid in the educational journey of your child. Learning is transformed into an experience that is both pleasurable and enlightening on account of the experienced advice and mentoring that is provided by this tutoring centre.
- Berries World of Learning School. Enjoy language learning at Berries World of Learning School. This language school caters to young learners with engaging sessions that build language abilities.
4. Stay fit and active.
Maintaining tip-top shape is essential, for if the mind is a temple, the body is its foundation. And in this mall, rest assured that you have all you need to develop and sustain it.
Here’s where you stay fit and active:
- The Gym Pod. More than just a collection of weights and treadmills, it is a cosy area that offers individualised exercises to cater to the specific fitness requirements of each individual client. There is a programme that is ready for you, regardless of whether you are an old pro at working out or just beginning out.
5. Let the little ones enjoy and have fun.
Buangkok Square Mall is not only for adults. Your little ones can also learn and enjoy themselves while staying at this mall. Let your little ones unleash their energy and curiosity with these exciting activities.
- Skool4Kidz Preschool. Skool4Kidz Preschool gives kids a head start on education. It provides holistic growth and a supportive environment.
- Sunshine Childhood Playland. In the Sunshine Childhood Playland, you will be able to witness your child’s imagination come to life. In this indoor playground, children are provided with a secure and enjoyable setting in which they can discover new things, play, and make new friends.
6. Don’t miss out the exciting events and promos.
A wide variety of exciting activities and captivating deals are available to you at the shopping centre throughout the entire year, catering to a wide range of interests and budgets.
- Annual Celebrations. Enjoy annual celebrations at Buangkok Square Mall, such as Chinese New Year. Moreover, you can take part in a variety of activities and enjoy exciting performances. Take advantage of the exclusive offers and discounts that are only available during this joyous time of year.
- Seasonal Events. The mall is also hosting seasonal celebrations, such as Christmas celebrations. These events feature kid-friendly activities, live performances, and store promos. Immersive seasonal celebrations bring joy.
- Ongoing Promotion. A number of stores located within the mall offer regular deals and discounts all year round, catering to customers who are looking for continued savings opportunities. You may stay up-to-date by visiting the website of the shopping centre, where you will discover a full list of the current deals and discounts that are available.
How Do I Get To Buangkok Square Mall?
Buangkok Square Mall is easily accessible by various modes of transportation. Here are the different ways you can reach the mall:
- MRT. It is recommended that you take the North-East Line and exit at the Buangkok MRT Station (NE15). The shopping centre is only a short distance away from the station.
- Bus. Multiple bus services, such as 43, 114, or 43M, serve the mall. Check the bus routes based on your location and hop on for a convenient ride.
- Car or taxi. If you prefer to drive or take a taxi, Buangkok Square Mall is easily reachable via the well-connected road network in Singapore. Simply set your GPS to the mall’s address at Block 991 Buangkok Link.
- Biking or walking. For the eco-conscious and fitness enthusiasts, you can also reach the mall by biking or walking. The presence of well-marked pedestrian walkways and a large number of bike parking spots makes it convenient for people to use active transportation.
In Need Of Cash For The Buangkok Square Mall Shopping And Adventures?
Whether you’re gearing up for a big ticket purchase or embarking on an amazing opportunity at Buangkok Square Mall but find yourself short on funds, consider an instant loan—a real lifesaver.